Wednesday 5 November 2014

In the NAME of the KING



In the name of the King 

In the name I think 

That name that sounds with a ring. 

In the quick sands of time I sink. 

And in her  telescope I shrink. 

I have been when there was. 

Now am not, where there is. 

The hourglass of time is broken. 

With the grains of its time 

Flying like an eagle on the wind 

Into the future.  

I see the past but am blind to the future. 

I see my footprints but where I journey I know not. 

I walk slow from my destiny but it chases in quick pursuit. 

I will be caught in it. 

Can't wait for that. 

Life seems meaningless without the right visions  

Journeys have no purpose without the right missions. 

I stand in wait with my phone charged. 

Awaiting the KING'S call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment