Friday 7 November 2014

CONSCIENCE






Conscience
Con science
Help me finish my sentence
My God given meter
Metric rule, judge everything which differ
From the path of truth
My every chosen route.
 Every choice I make

My mind a dialogue
One advice to take
O  God should I follow the prologue
Make the wrong move slip and fall like Adam.
But this time I can blame no adder
Than me.

Am lost by trying to take the scenic route
Looking around when i should focus
Lens zoom on you.
The only constant entity.
The unchangeable, immovable, self existing;
Out of time, within time, inbetween time, the in, out,overall BEING.
The undefineable, graceful and holy: all glorious KING.

But conscience always brings me back to one thing
That marvelous hymn that I can now sing.
I left my zebra cloths on the CROSS.
Now am white no longer gross
In the kings mouth am swallowed HE needs no floss.
Am no longer Luke warm
Am John 316 degrees hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment